Wednesday 28 March 2012

My Backloggery

In order to keep track of what's left to do, I've compiled a list in Backloggery. I'm pretty much finished, though there'll still be a handful of games I've forgotten, but I'll add them in when I come across. The list is here: http://www.backloggery.com/SuperLemons 

The website also has a handy feature that picks a game from your "unbeaten" list for you, and that is what I'll generally be using to figure out what comes next. There will be a couple of exceptions, mostly when I simply want to play a certain game, or if I no longer own the game. In the latter, I'll do my best to replace them. There are also games I refuse to play for the sake of my sanity. Also, if it is a direct sequel then I'll change it to the first game of the series I've not played.

So, with that in mind, Backloggery has told me that the next five games I should play are: 
  1. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (PS2/PSP)
  2. Puzzle Quest (PC)
  3. Super Mario 64 (N64/Wii (VC))
  4. Star Wars: Dark Forces (PC)
  5. Mario Kart Wii (Wii)
It's been rather kind to me. Thanks, Backloggery!

Now, back to Assassin's Creed II...

No comments:

Post a Comment